PDF pattern for The Hive, a hexagon pattern for wool applique. It is the bees knees to blanket stitch once the centre hexie is in place. Instructions describe where to start, and how to line up and space the hexies. Accents of bees and golden rod embroidery stitching on the edges. May be used as a table runner or centre piece, under a lamp, candle mat, flower vase etc.
- The PDF pattern includes the coloured pattern, felt and floss requirements, and pictures.
- A full size pattern for cutting may be printed on 4 letter size sheets of paper.
- An additional file consisting of a 17x17 inch (43x43cm) full scale pattern may be printed (for personal use) at your local copy shop. (this file will be emailed)
- To achieve an accurate scale of the pattern, always choose print "as in document" or print "actual size".
- The finished table mat is 42 x 42 cm (16.5 x 16.5 inch).
- This pattern uses the blanket stitch, back stitch, french knots and single chain stitch.
All pattern sales are final. Please ask questions before you purchase. Thanks =^..^=
Wool felt kit available.
Twisted Knickers®penny rugs and patterns
Professional member of the Prince Edward Island Craft Council