Over the Hills, around the bend, discover the thrill of a kindred friend. ~ Arlene MacAusland, 2020.
A wool appliqué pattern celebrating some of my favourite spots on Prince Edward Island.
1. Point Prim Lighthouse, a round lighthouse and clam chowder.
2. Malpeque Bay harbour and the sound of the lobster fishing boats at 4 am in May and June.
3. Thundercove beach and the neighborhood foxes.
4. Route 20 through Anne land, Park corner, Lake of Shining Waters, Lucy Maud Montgomery’s stomping grounds.
5. My Little White House on the hill in Kensington.
6. The County Line Road where the ladyslippers grow and the wind whispers through the pines.
- May be used as a table runner or centre piece, under a lamp, candle mat, flower vase etc.
- The finished table mat is 42 x 42 cm (16.5 x 16.5 inch).
- This pattern uses the blanket stitch, back stitch, french knots.
- This is a PDF pattern file which is instantly ready for printing upon downloading.
The PDF pattern includes the coloured pattern, felt and floss requirements, and pictures. A full size pattern for cutting may be printed on letter size sheets of paper or an additional file consisting of a 17x17 inch (43x43cm) full scale pattern may be printed (for personal use) at your local copy shop.
To achieve an accurate scale of the pattern, always choose print "as in document" or print "actual size"
All pattern sales are final. Please ask questions before you purchase a pattern. Thanks =^..^=
This listing is available as a full craft kit with felt and floss... coming soon.
Made in Canada since 2003.
Twisted Knickers® penny rugs and patterns
Professional member of the Prince Edward Island Craft Council.