I will restock this kit at the end of JUNE. Send me a message if you would like one saved. Thanks
Over the Hills, around the bend, discover the thrill of a kindred friend. ~ Arlene MacAusland, 2020.
A wool appliqué pattern celebrating some of my favourite spots on Prince Edward Island.
1. Point Prim Lighthouse, a round lighthouse and clam chowder.
2. Malpeque Bay harbour and the sound of the lobster fishing boats at 4 am in May and June.
3. Thundercove beach and the neighborhood foxes.
4. Route 20 through Anne land, Park corner, Lake of Shining Waters, Lucy Maud Montgomery’s stomping grounds.
5. My Little White House on the hill in Kensington.
6. The County Line Road where the ladyslippers grow and the wind whispers through the pines.
- May be used as a table runner or centre piece, under a lamp, candle mat, flower vase etc.
- The finished table mat is 42 x 42 cm (16.5 x 16.5 inch).
- This pattern uses the blanket stitch, back stitch, french knots.
This listing is the DIY hand sewing kit, which includes a full size pattern pattern for cutting, colored instructions, wool felt, floss and a needle.
All pattern sales are final. Please feel free to ask questions before you purchase a pattern.
Also available as a PDF pattern file which is instantly ready for printing upon downloading here
Made in Canada since 2003.
Twisted Knickers® penny rugs and patterns
Professional member of the Prince Edward Island Craft Council.